Register a Student or Group
Demo the Course
Group/Family Admin Login
Enter Student Code
Why the Worldview Weekend Training Institute is Offered Online
The Worldview Weekend Training Institute is for three groups of people. The first group includes those that want to obtain our Worldview Weekend curriculum and be approved to teach it to others. The second group includes adults that want to take the course to increase their Biblical knowledge and understanding. The third group includes high school and college students that want to obtain a solid Biblical worldview and be able to answer the skeptics and critics of Biblical Christianity. Christian students should not attend college without taking this course. Many families cannot afford the tuition and transportation expense to send their student to a worldview training camp. The Worldview Weekend Training Institute is not only affordable but Worldview Weekend is highly recommended and affirmed by some of the world's most respected Biblical authors, teachers, and pastors.
Why Biblical Training is Important and Why the Church Needs More Biblical Worldview Instructors?
My friend and Worldview Weekend speaker Ken Ham has written a troubling yet inspiring book with Britt Beemer and Todd Hillard entitled Already Gone: Why Your Kids Will Quit Church and What You Can Do to Stop It. Working with a professional pollster, Ham surveyed those who attend church every week or nearly every week in conservative congregations. Some highlights from the book will show the monumental reclamation job ahead of us. The researchers found that:
What this means is that the church is good at teaching Bible stories but not at teaching Biblical principles or applying those principles to all areas of life. How many churches do you know, for instance, that teach the Biblical worldview for law, science, economics, history, family, social issues, religion, and education-the crucial disciplines of all of life and society? At church, does anyone learn about the lies of global warming, radical environmentalism, socialism, evolution, postmodernism, situational ethics, political correctness, or population control?
- A mass exodus is underway. Most youth of today will not be coming to church tomorrow. Nationwide polls and denominational reports are showing that the next generation is calling it quits on the traditional Church. And it's not just happening on the nominal fringe; it's happening at the core of the faith.
- Only 11 percent of those who have left the Church did so during the college years. Almost 90 percent of them were lost in middle school and high school. By the time they got to college they were already gone! About 40 percent are leaving the Church during elementary and middle school years!
- If you look around in your church today, two-thirds of those who are sitting among us have already left in their hearts. It will only take a couple years before their bodies are absent as well.
- The numbers indicate that Sunday school actually didn't do anything to help them develop a Christian worldview. The brutal conclusion is that, on the whole, the Sunday school programs of today are statistical failures.
- Part of the concern is that the mere existence of youth ministry and Sunday school allows parents to shrug off their responsibility as the primary teachers, mentors, and pastors to their families. [Ken Ham & Britt Beemer with Todd Hillard, Already Gone: Why Your Kids Will Quit Church and What You Can Do to Stop It (Green Forest, AR: Master Books, 2009), 22, 33, 41]
Becoming a Biblical Worldview Weekend Instructor
To become a Worldview Weekend instructor, individuals must complete our training course. Once an individual has completed the training they receive our twelve lesson curriculum, "Put Your Beliefs to the Test." The Biblical worldview curriculum includes leader's notes, student worksheets, power-point slides and video clips. In addition, alumni are then authorized to purchase the curriculum "Grave Influence: 21 Radicals and Their Worldviews Ruling America from the Grave" and the curriculum, "Religious Trojan Horse: Biblically Refuting False Teaching and False Teachers That Have Risen from Within".
Until this course was posted online in the fall of 2011, it was only available to those that attended an "in person" Worldview Weekend Training Institute in Memphis, Tennessee. Over 500 hundred individuals have graduated from our training institute. We will continue to offer the "live in person" Worldview Weekend Training Institute in Memphis, Tennessee once per year. However, many people from around the world are requesting that the Worldview Weekend Training Institute be available online, because they cannot travel to the United States to attend the training in person.
We are also offering the training online as a more affordable option for those who cannot afford to attend the live training in Memphis, Tennessee. The tuition for the training in Memphis is $299 but that does not include lodging for three nights and airfare. The total expense for most attendees is $1,000, when all expenses are combined. The online training will decrease that cost by 50% or more. We desire to equip and many Biblical Worldview Instructors as possible throughout the world.
Some individuals will prefer to attend the training in person and that is understandable. The online training institute allows us to train more people and to train people all around the world.
The Goals of the Worldview Weekend Online Training Institute
Our resurrected Lord Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 commands all of His converts to make disciples who will follow Him. Many in the Church think the Great Commission is a call to evangelism, but is it not-it is to make disciples. Evangelism is the first of a four-step process.
First we must evangelize or proclaim the reason for the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and call people to faith and repentance in Him. Jesus Christ tells us in verse 20 that we are to teach converts to observe all things that Christ commanded or taught His disciples.
A Biblical worldview speaks to many issues, including creation, family, civil government, marriage, economics, law, history, education, social issues, doctrine (the will of God for our lives), theology (the character and nature of God), and much more. Yet countless studies reveal that many Christians are still drinking milk instead of eating meat. They still need teachers when they should be teaching others. They don't even know how to defend essential Christian doctrines and cannot readily discern right from wrong. Hebrews 5:12-14 speaks of this and says those who have been Christians for a long time and yet still find themselves unskilled in teaching others need to get their act together and be obedient to what Christians are commanded to do.
Hebrews 5:14 indicates that those who are spiritually mature can discern good from evil, but one of the biggest problems in the Church today is lack of discernment. Ephesians 4:14 warns that spiritually immature believers are like children who lack discernment and will be blown here and there by every wind of doctrine and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Matthew 7:15 says many will appear to be Christians-some will even be pastors-but they will be wolves in sheep's clothing.
The Church has been greatly weakened and in some cases completely compromised by false teaching and a false gospel. As a result, the Church is more a reflection of the culture rather than a reflection of Jesus Christ.
We are called to be in the world but not of the world, and there is a great need for Christians to mature and carry out the responsibilities of a disciple:
We have already discussed evangelism and discipleship, but what about apologetics and worldview training? Apologetics is the defense of foundational Christian doctrines such as original sin, the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, how we know Jesus is God, and how we know the Bible is true. Engaging in apologetics fulfills the Biblical mandate to contend earnestly for the faith (Jude 3), to be ready at any moment to give a reason for the hope we profess (1 Peter 3:15).
- Proclaim truth to the unbeliever-evangelism;
- Live the truth-be a disciple and make disciples;
- Defend the truth-apologetics;
- Instruct in the truth-worldview training.
Worldview training involves teaching yourself or others specific Biblical principles for how Christians are to live in this world. Second Timothy 3:16 tells us the Bible was written by God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness. Righteousness means "right living" or "how to live right" according to God or in a manner consistent with God's character and nature. The Bible reveals God's character and nature. So, by studying God's Word, we develop a comprehensive, Biblical worldview. Scripture is the lens through which we see the world. Regardless of whether the subject is law, science, economics, history, family, social issues, education, law, doctrine, or theology, we will know how to think and, therefore, how to live.
Once a person surrenders his or her life to the lordship of Christ, we are to teach the essential Christian doctrines and how to defend them. Then we are to teach specific Biblical principles for living the Christian life (worldview training). Once a Christian is mature in faith, we are to encourage the believer to go out and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
The Worldview Weekend Online Training Institute took many years to develop. Thousands of hours of research, Biblical study, and production have gone into this course. We pray that the Worldview Weekend Online Training Institute will equip the saints for the work of ministry.
Thank you for your interest in the Worldview Weekend Online Training Institute. If you have any questions after reviewing the information below, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the age recommendation?
A: This course is appropriate for ages 13 to 113
Q: How long is the course?
A: The course is an estimated 25 hours in length.
Q: What if I do not want to become a worldview instructor, but just want to take go through the training for my own personal study?
A: That is fine with us.
Q: What are the technical requirements?
A: If you can successfully stream the demo of the course, then your internet speed is acceptable.
Q: Do I watch a video and fill out a worksheet?
A: In one window you will watch a video and in another window you will answer multiple choice questions while watching the video.
Q: Are the videos professional?
A: The videos are broadcast quality and filmed with multiple cameras.
Q: How do I receive the curriculum once I complete the course?
A: The "Put Your Beliefs to The Test" Curriculum will be mailed to you.
Q: How much will it cost to purchase the "Grave Influence" and "Religious Trojan Horse" curriculum?
A: The cost will be an estimated $199 per course and will include leader's notes, student worksheets, DVD clips and power-point slides for each lesson.
Q: How long do I have to complete the course?
A: From the time of purchase, you have one year to complete the course online.
Q: Is the course available 24 hours per day?
Q: If I purchase tuition for more than one person can we take the course at the same time?
A: Each student will have their own account established for them and can take the course while someone else in your group is also taking the course, as long as they are on a different computer.
Q: Will my work be saved if I stop in the middle of a lesson?
A: You must complete each lesson in order to save your work.
Q: Can I take the various classes in any order?
A: The training institute curriculum is taught in a specific order and you must complete the course in the order required. You must complete a lesson before you can move on to the next lesson.
Q: Can I receive continuing education credits for taking the course?
A: The course is approved by the Association of Christian Schools International as qualifying you for four continuing education units. At the completion of the course, if you checked the box to receive CCE credits, we will e-mail you a certificate.
Topics Included In the Worldview Weekend Online Training Course:
…and much more.
- The Six Worldviews That Rule The World
- The Truth of A Biblical Worldview
- Understanding the New Spirituality
- The New Spirituality Creeps Into the Church
- The Dangers of Dominion Theology
- The Dangerous and Unbiblical Worldview of the New Apostolic Reformation
- Balancing Biblical Christian Activism in Light of The Great Commission and The Dangers of Moralizing
- How the Church of Rome, Protestants, Hindus, and All the World's Religions Are Becoming One
- 10 Biblical Hallmarks That Reveal A True Follower of Christ or an Imposter
- The Bank for International Settlements, Global Governance and a One-World Economy
- A Biblical Look at Illegal Immigration
- The Incredible and Unreasonable Faith of Atheism
- Evolution-Because They Can Not Allow a Divine Foot in the Door
- Evolution Applied to the Law
- What Does the Bible Say About Abortion, Same-Sex Marriage, Euthanasia and Gambling?
- We Believe- Apologetics
- Training The Heart and Mind of a Child to Follow Christ
- Education: A Most Powerful Ally of Humanism
- How is the Worldview of Karl Marx, Saul Alinsky, Alice Bailey, John Maynard Keynes, John Dewey, Julius Wellhausen, and Friedrich Nietzsche Impacting Your Life and our Children?
- Political Correctness, Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School
- John Maynard Keynes and Keynesian Economics
- What the Bible Has to Say About The Coming One-World Religion, One-World Economy and Global Governance
- Refuting Evolution
- What is Societal Evolution and What is Spiritual Evolution?
- How do we know the Bible is true?
- How do we know Jesus rose from the dead? How do we know Jesus was God?
- The Danger and Rise of Ecumenicalism and a One-World Religion and How must Christians Respond?
- Exposing the Religious Trojan Horse
- What Are the Goals of the Growing, False Dominate Church?
- How Will The False Church Respond To Biblically Committed Christians?
WHY YOU NEED TO BECOME A BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW INSTRUCTOR
Many Christians lack Biblical knowledge and thus a Biblical worldview. Biblical theology and doctrine is the foundation for a Biblical worldview. Your church, children and/or grandchildren, Christian school, and local Bible study groups need you to become a Biblical worldview instructor.
Brannon Howse is focusing on training and equipping adults just like you to become a worldview instructor. We need to multiply our efforts and we need you now.
Ask your church, local Christian school or a few local Christians to under-write the cost of this vital training so you can equip your community as a Biblical worldview teacher for students and adults.
Many churches and Christian schools have budgets for this type of training and are looking for individuals like you to step forward and serve as a Biblical worldview instructor. Do not hesitate; show this information to your senior pastor, Christian education pastor, local Christian school administrator or a local businessman. Ask them to invest in Biblical worldview training by perhaps helping you with the cost of this training.
Worldview Weekend Training Institute meets the CEU guidelines set forth by the Association of Christian Schools International and counts for four CEU credits.
This training course will equip you with the knowledge you need to become a Biblical influence in your community. Brannon will start with the very worldview basics, and then he will define terms, explain philosophies, break down the various worldviews and reveal how each worldview is applied to all areas of life.
This course is not simply one man's opinion but a course that is steeped in Scripture. How can one have a Biblical worldview unless they use the Bible? Brannon takes great care to explain and discuss the issues of our day using the Bible as his foundation. Brannon will ask you to open your Bible and join him in reading and understanding the Bible in context. Only through the study of God's Word can we truly have a Biblical worldview. The Bible helps us understand the times and shows us how God would have us live. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
| ||All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.|